American Estates: Randy Wiley Smooth Bent Pot (5) (Replacement Stem)
Product Number: 004-009-5126
Though quite a large design with a smooth, uncluttered aesthetic about it, this Randy Wiley bent Pot is by no means simplistic. There's plenty of interesting touches to line and form to be found, as seen in the gentle curve of the underside's plane or the very fine and subtle taper of the long, slender shank. Plus, the chamber is plenty capacious, and the birdseye encircling it are very lovely.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 3.8/5 Replacement stem, plus rim darkening.
- Length: 6.54 in./166.12 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States