American Estates: Rad Davis Sandblasted Bent Apple (2009)
Product Number: 004-009-5351
Dusky and sinuous, lightly sandblasted in such a manner as to bring out the briar's ring grain while still leaving subtle hints of flame as well, this Rad Davis piece is, well, quite a piece. Following in the theme of smooth, supple flow and fine texture, he finished it off with a beautiful, gracefully tapered cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4/5 Rim darkening and a heavily charred chamber. It should easily fill with cake while smoking.
- Length: 7.30 in./185.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States