American Estates: McCranie Hillsboro (by Randy Wiley) Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-009-5356
McCranie's is a tobacco shop located in Charlotte, N.C., which has long offered a "McCranie Hillsboro" line of pipes, made specifically for them by American artisans. Given is wide-spread popularity, it should be little surprise to find that Randy Wiley is one of those who have supplied McCranie with such handmade briars - like this full-bodied, stout-walled, and plateau-crowned bent Dublin.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.35/5 Unevenly reamed chamber.
- Length: 6.41 in./162.81 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States