American Estates: Unknown Spot Carved Bent Billiard (for Iwan Ries)
Product Number: 004-009-5319
I've seen a lot of things carved into pipes, some of them unmentionable amongst polite company (or at least around the wives of polite company), but this is the first time I've come across one sporting images of... trilobites? Well, your guess is as good as mine. Regardless, overall this is a handsome Billiard design, of generous size and presenting plenty of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but very near mint.
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States