American Estates: Arthur-Leonard Ltd. Smooth Prince
Product Number: 004-009-5426
The grain of this Arthur-Leonard is quite respectable, especially at this price, and the shaping is soundly classical, with a broad-chambered, but smartly formed bowl, and fine, graceful transition, shank, and stem. It sits well, as you might expect from a shape like this, and, quite a bit more surprisingly given the modest price-point it was originally produced at, bears no evidence of any fills.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.35/5 Some uneven reaming in the chamber, plus small scratches on the bowl.
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States