American Estates: Steve Liskey Smooth Acorn (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-5493
A compactly-proportioned beauty by American artisan Steve Liskey, this Acorn presents flowing contours and a combination of gesture and form that suggest plenty of underlying power - for some reason, the name Pininfarina is coming to mind here. For all that art of design, however, it promises to be a readily enjoyable smoker as well, with an easy, yet substantial feel in hand, plenty of stoutness to the walls, a respectable amount of chamber and spot-on drilling.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States