American Estates: Kaywoodie Matched Grain Smooth Dublin (13) (Stinger Cut)
Product Number: 004-009-5580
Well, this Caywoodie straight Dublin is matched to plenty of grain, though I suppose the grain is not quite matched to the straight Dublin shaping; the great fans of flame grain and displays of birdseye are more than a bit of-kilter in arrangement. Still, if you're looking for a solid smoker, the price is right, and a great deal of asymmetrical grain is certainly better than a lack of any at all.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4/5 Stinger cut, rim darkening, chatter marks from reaming, plus small dings around the bowl.
- Length: 6.39 in./162.31 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States