American Estates: George Yale Smooth Billiard
Product Number: 004-009-5577
George Yale Pipes & Tobacco was, once upon a time, a pipe shop located on Sixth Ave. in New York City
. Like a lot of tobacconists specializing in pipes, along with those well-known marques of wider appeal, they also had briars made under their own name, this dark-finished, long-shanked number being one.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.45/5 Rim darkening, plus dings around the bowl and rim.
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States