American Estates: T.C. Fuller Smooth Dublin (2) (2007)
Product Number: 004-009-5583
It may have been American-made, but the design of this T.C. Fuller, a rather curious hybrid of straightforward Dublin and heavily canted Horn, looks a lot like something you might expect from Savinelli's Autograph series. Regardles sof that, however, it definitely packs a lot of grain for the price, with plenty of birdseye up top and flanks covered in flame.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.6/5 Minor rim darkening, a tiny bit of cake in the chamber, and some small chatter marks from reaming.
- Length: 6.53 in./165.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States