American Estates: Thomas James Rusticated Rhodesian (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-5513
A very modern reinterpretation of the old Rhodesian, this Thomas James briar sports a bowl of saucer-like proportions, followed up by a complementing shank that's both compact of length, and which forgoes the more traditional round cross-section in favor of a broad lenticular shape. As unorthodox as it all is, the resulting design strikes a pretty good balance, both aesthetically and in practical terms - that is, it makes for one very fine sitter.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 4.62 in./117.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.94 oz./55.11 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States