American Estates: Bruce Weaver Sandblasted Billiard (3109)
Product Number: 004-009-5589
If there's one thing above all else that garners Bruce Weaver's work attention, it's his sandblasting technique. Or, more to the point, the results his technique produces. As it so happens, this tall, broad Billiard's bowl provides plenty of canvas for showing off said results: layer after layer of deeply-defined, 360-degree ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States