American Estates: Bruce Weaver Sandblasted Bent Rhodesian with Mastodon Ivory (4169)
Product Number: 004-009-5515
A sturdy, but quite poised and alert-looking number, this Bruce Weaver design intermixes elements from both the Rhodesian and the Calabash to create a shape with a sharp, smart style of bowl anchored by a muscular transition and stout shank - then tosses in a rather Prince-like down-turned saddle stem just for good measure. And of course, being a Bruce Weaver sandblast, there's plenty of well-defined ring grain on offer as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States