American Estates: Bruce Weaver Smooth Canadian (2053)
Product Number: 004-009-5535
As if the softly-contoured bowl of this Canadian were not loftily proportioned enough, Bruce Weaver evidently decided to accentuate its deep-chambered design by pairing it to a pinched, almost delicate-looking transition and shank. Although obviously differing considerably from our image of the classic Canadian, this design does still maintain a good balance as a sitter while also offering both a smoother feel in hand, and of course plenty of extra chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.45/5 Rim darkening and some minor uneven reaming in the chamber.
- Length: 6.20 in./157.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States