American Estates: Custom-Bilt Carved Paneled Billiard (pre-1946)
Product Number: 004-009-5661
It's a Custombilt, so you should know what to expect: a stout build, a broad bowl and chamber, with lots of room for a full smoke, and a rugged, deeply carved style. It's little wonder so many of these things seem to have survived from even as far back as the 1940s.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.25/5 Rim darkening and over reamed chamber in the bottom.
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States