American Estates: Custom-Bilt Carved Apple
Product Number: 004-009-5662
By most marque's standards this would be one sturdy, big-bowled rendition of the straight Apple. By Custombilt standards, it's practically dainty. Still, with the solid build, medium-dark finish, and rugged, rustic decorative carving, there's no mistaking who made it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.25/5 Rim darkening and burn marks on the rim from a lighter, plus a burned area on the stem from hot buffing.
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States