American Estates: Jayden Hew Len Partially Rusticated Bent Egg (H) (223)
Product Number: 004-009-5618
Hawaiian native Jayden Hew Lin brings us an absolutely mesmerizing, sinuously curved rendition of the classic Egg shape. It flows so gracefully from bit to rim, lightly snaking and undulating into the arched shank and smoothly transitioning into a moderate band of rustication, a much needed break from what could have been a glib gesture. The reflective acrylic stem is also a nice touch, as it gives a subtle holographic glimmer of flair to the piece, colored in a dark and moody, storm cloud gray.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States