American Estates: American Smoking Pipe Company Sandblasted Bent Dublin (Reg. No.)
Product Number: 004-009-5701
Big, broad, crowned in plateau, and bearing a whole lot of ring grain, this ASPC shows a good deal of Danish freehand influence. The drilling, however, harkens back to older Dublins; the chamber starts out extra-wide, but tapers downward to a bottom of modest breadth, about on par with the chamber of a medium-sized Billiard.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
American (in script/circle)
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States