American Estates: American Smoking Pipe Company Smooth Bent Dublin (Reg. No.)
Product Number: 004-009-5721
Big, broad, and bearing a whole lot of flame grain, this ASPC shows a good deal of Danish freehand influence. The drilling, however, harkens back to older Dublins; the chamber starts out extra-wide, but tapers downward to a bottom of modest breadth, about on par with the chamber slightly larger than that of a medium-sized Billiard.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
American (in script/circle)
Condition: 4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.06 in./26.92 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States