American Estates: Rad Davis Smooth Apple (2003) (Replacement Tenon)
Product Number: 004-009-5816
Composed of an organic mixture of lithesome and luscious lines, this Apple not so much hangs languidly, but drifts in a gentle decision, like a heavy cloud moving over a mountain. There is nothing abrupt or hard in its shaping, retaining a pleasing blend of Danish/American style throughout.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 3.75/5 Replacement tenon, plus minor rim darkening, and some gouging in the bottom of the chamber.
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States