American Estates: Tim West Smooth Bent Rhodesian Sitter
Product Number: 004-009-5867
This is one of Tim West's more unusual, but impressive nonetheless, offerings I have run across. A bent Rhodesian of exceptional grace as well as (dare I say it?) a visionary execution. A solid sitter, the bowl covers all of the bases we would expect from an advanced Saucer-desian, and then picks up hints of antiquitous oil lamps, not from the bowl shape per se, but from that amazing "trail of smoke" shank and stem combination.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States