American Estates: Brad Pohlmann Sandblasted Diamond Billiard (2012)
Product Number: 004-009-5858
This Canadian forgoes Pohlmann's usual affinity for the Danes in favor of keeping things distinctly poised in the tradition of the English, with perhaps some Italian influence towards the base of the bowl. The pressed, razor sharp, diamond shank walks a very sober, straight line, and walks it far, only to be halted by a finely patterned plank of cumberland. Completing the piece is a exquisite sandblast - and if you're surprised, don't be. This is a Pohlmann after all.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 6.60 in./167.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States