American Estates: Thomas James Rusticated Rhodesian (2012)
Product Number: 004-009-5943
A very modern reinterpretation of the old Rhodesian, this Thomas James briar sports a bowl of saucer-like proportions, followed up by a complementing shank that's both compact of length, and which forgoes the more traditional round cross-section in favor of a broad lenticular shape. As unorthodox as it all is, the resulting design strikes a pretty good balance, both aesthetically and in practical terms - that is, it makes for one very fine sitter.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 4.61 in./117.09 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States