American Estates: Charles Cole Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 004-009-5975
The sandblast here is light, yet finely detailed; the shaping very generous up front, and balanced out by a transition set a bit higher, and a bend that climbs steeply - albeit still smoothly. Drilling is dead-on, the bit is broad, but thin where it counts, and the stout Brandy shape fills things out in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States