American Estates: Ed Burak Connoisseur Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 004-009-5989
Ed Burak was quite the pipe designer, but not a pipe-maker. As a result the asking prices for pieces bearing his name can range widely, depending on who actually did do the shaping, drilling, and finishing. The upshot is that this means you can find briars sporting some pretty cool designs (like this bent Apple) at pretty modest prices (again, like this bent Apple).
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
N Y C
Condition: 4.8/5 A few small scratches around the bowl.
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States