American Estates: John Lakatosh Smooth Freehand (9-87)
Product Number: 004-009-6098
Well, this is a curious one - a Flying Buttress bent Dublin, it would seem. In hand it works best cradled in palm, though I will note that holding it gripped, with the thumb wrapped under the twin arches, does make for a pipe that's almost impossible to drop.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.8/5 Minor scratches around the bowl.
- Length: 7.60 in./193.04 mm.
- Weight: 3.30 oz./93.55 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.96 in./24.38 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States