American Estates: William Craig Smooth Bent Dublin (P) (Twin-Bore Stem)
Product Number: 004-009-6017
William Craig was the proprietor of the Fireside Pipe Shop in Hurffville, NJ, and, along with private-label pipes produced by major factories, he also offered his own line of handmade briars. Judging by the stamping, this pipe is one of the former, and the shape has some decided fascination going on.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.5/5 Rim darkening, and a lot of dings on the rim with others around the bowl.
- Length: 7.25 in./184.15 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States