Measurements & Other Details
Straight Grain(in script)
4.65/5 Some scuffing on the outer edges of the rim, plus a rather long (3mm) deep scratch or flaw in the lower portion of the stem, and the bowl airway has been opened up quite a lot.
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States