American Estates: Unstamped Smooth Bent Dublin with Antler (Tom Cooke)
Product Number: 004-009-6159
Tom Cooke had a thing for two things: really long shanks, and antler accents. Usually, but not always, it was one or the other; in this case as you can see, it's the latter. Along with a giant antler ferrule, this (equally giant) briar also happens to sport birdseye that covers not only the rim, but a good portion of the left flank as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
(no stamping noted)
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 6.55 in./166.37 mm.
- Weight: 3.40 oz./96.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States