American Estates: Edwards Spot Carved Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-009-6162
On the left side of this Edward's we find what appears to a be a spot carving of a flying manta-ray, on the right, a human brain, and accompanying brain-stem, and on the underside of the shank, a small shrub. Aside from that, this is a perfectly normal bent Billiard.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Some rim darkening.
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States