American Estates: Kaywoodie Flame Grain Prince (96) (Unsmoked) (1950-1972)
Product Number: 004-009-6202
Well, this Flame Grain Prince lives up to its name: It's got plenty of flame, and it is a Prince. The birdseye's not shabby either, with a fair bit up top at the rim, and plenty more packed in along the underside of bowl and shank. And oddly enough, it's still unsmoked, despite the considerable vintage.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.29 in./159.77 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States