American Estates: Larry Roush Sandblasted Bent Chimney with Silver (S3) (895) (2004)
Product Number: 004-009-6152
Larry Roush generally doesn't do long pipes - short and gracefully muscular is his game. He does do tall
ones, however, and this is just such a pipe. As usual, a wonderful balance is evident in the shaping, even despite such extreme proportions, great stem work, a wonderful sandblast, and, of course, a tasteful use of sterling silver.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.00 in./127.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.51 in./63.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States