American Estates: Larry Roush Rusticated Bent Brandy with Silver (6) (511) (2002)
Product Number: 004-009-6113
While Larry does make some leaner shapes (and some much taller pipes), whenever I hear his name mentioned it's these compact, muscular, gracefully flowing numbers that immediately come to mind. It's the definitive "Roush look", a style he's got down to perfection. To my eye these also happen to be the shapes that are best complemented by the slender silver rings that serve as his signature accent.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States