American Estates: Lee von Erck Sprial Carved Bent Brandy (A) (2004)
Product Number: 004-009-6198
I don't know what got Lee von Erck started on this look; perhaps it was a visit to museum featuring displays of Gothic and Maximilian armor. However he came about doing it, he does it like no other, covering pipes such as this strongly tapered bent Brandy in a panoply of precise fluting, smooth in the channels, crisp at the edges, and utterly unique in execution.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 7.05 in./179.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States