American Estates: Kevin Arthur Sandblasted Bent Rhodesian
Product Number: 004-009-6253
With its forward canted bowl and sweeping dynamism, this bent Rhodesian could probably pass for a Horn at a distance. Its Danish-inspired shaping is precise yet fluid, with a clean beveled rim, deep bead-line, gentle taper, and elegant transition. Presented here in a rich, dark stain and exquisite sandblast, you'll find layer after layer of ring grain across this briar. Overall, it's a fine Keven Arthur for quite a reasonable price.
Measurements & Other Details
4.35/5 A soft spot in the chamber slightly gouged, plus some rim darkening.
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States