American Estates: Reiss-Premier Co. Arcadian Smooth Prince (46) (1930-1950)
Product Number: 004-009-6329
Reiss-Premier was, from what I gather, synonymous with Briarcraft, Arcadian being a sub-brand of the latter. While the grain is only so-so on this lean, slender Prince, I'm not seeing anything to indicate it should have been relegated to a seconds brand, which Arcadian is usually mentioned as: no fills, and the drilling is straight.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.5/5 Rim darkening, and the shank has been opened.
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.04 in./26.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States