American Estates: Unstamped 'The Briar Workshop' Smooth Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 004-009-6336
While the briar bears no stamp other than a "3", both the stem logo and shape point towards this being from The Briar Workshop. Though the flame grain gives out at mid-bowl on the right, overall it is quite good; the shape is smooth and neat, the chamber is quite large, and the drilling is straight.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States