American Estates: Brian Ruthenberg Sandblasted Pot with Silver (1/2) (2007)
Product Number: 004-009-6339
As expected from Brian Ruthenberg, this is one stout piece of a briar. Meaty, but precise shapes, with sound drilling and engineering pretty much covers Brian's signature approach. In this particular Billiard's case, it's all that, plus loads of well-defined ring grain, and a very smart braid-patterned sterling silver band.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.8/5 Rim darkening
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States