American Estates: Kevin Arthur Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 004-009-6327
Here Kevin Arthur takes on a clearly Danish approach, presenting us with a shapely, yet supple bent Apple with a soft flow and a long, continuous, upward-seeping line running right through the underside and all the way up to the rim. It is, as you expect from shapes like this, a very pleasing number in hand. More surprisingly, it sits quite well, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States