AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Brandy (with Case)
Product Number: 002-574-0135
Now this is a proper bent Brandy. All too often it is not easy to tell where the Billiard or Apple ends, and the Brandy begins. The bowl here is curvaceous, the transition is deep and the shank trim. One of the best qualities of Meerschaum is that when compared to briar, it tends to be rather light; allowing for substantial designs such as this, with a weight that is still clench-able.
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey