Alexander Tupitsyn: Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-622-0002
Taking clear cues from Lars Ivarsson, Alexander Tupitsyn here offers us long tear-drop shank, itself gracefully presenting charmingly rounded bowl. A curious thing I've noticed about this design: while in profile it all looks very controlled and formal, a fine-art presentation if you will, turn the pipe to view it from the front or back, and it appears just downright playfully plump. And I have to say, that's the kind of subtle play I quite enjoy.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia