Alexander Tupitsyn: Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-622-0003
Low slung, sleek, and composed in the main of long, gradual curves, this Alexander Tupitsyn Rhodesian cuts quite a silhouette, to say the least. It's easy to make a broad design heavy, stout, stolid, or static, but to create something like this, about as wide across as two classic Billiards put together, that's a sleek, graceful, and as fast looking as a bird in flight is something that takes some serious skill.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia