Alexander Tupitsyn: Sandblasted Billiard with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-622-0008
Charmingly simple, charmingly proportioned, Alexander chose just the right palette for the shape in play: warm auburn for the briar, light, mellow boxwood for accent, and classic, polished black for the bit. This all would make for an easy-to-love smoker, but to make something truly special it helps if there's also a killer knack for lines, some serious skill with a sandblaster, and a beautifully grained piece of briar working together as well. And as it so happens, there is.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.77 in./121.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia