Alexander Tupitsyn: Sandblasted Tomato with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-622-0009
Low, long, and sleek of shank, short, broadly plump, yet buoyant of bowl: picture this in your head and there's a fair chance what you come up with might look a little discontinuous. But that's just where well-developed skill as a pipemaker comes in: turning such a seemingly self-contradictory concept in a lovely little pipe that looks as naturally composed as a shape-chart perfect, classic Billiard. And as you may have already guessed, that's also where Alexander Tupitsyn comes in with this shape, which, suffice to say, he positively nailed.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.15 in./29.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia