Big Ben: Silhouette (302) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-597-0157
Though a firmer, more masculine rendition of the Brandy, with a bowl form that's more English than Danish in style, I have to say this Big Ben does make for a neat arrangement. In particular, it packs a whole lot of chamber into a pipe fairly modest size - there's plenty of depth and breadth alike tucked in there. As conservative as this shape is, it's interesting to see it in the Silhouette series, a very modern take on the old ebony-and-silver dress style, reinterpretation in sleek flat black and brushed aluminum.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Holland