Big Ben: Saturn Nature (310) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-597-0169
Saturn is, as we all know, a gas giant known for its rings. Appropriately enough, the Big Ben Saturn series sports plenty of them as well - brass, nickel, and black acrylic, in simple, smart design. Whereas the planet Saturn is by and large of little practical use in the average Earthling's daily life, however, the Big Ben series cleverly outdoes that massive celestial body by offering a quality smoking instrument with a lovely contrast finish, and sans any potentially catastrophic gravitational forces.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Holland