Brigham: Chinook (24) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0675
Though clearly very close to their "23" Billiard shape, Brigham's "24" shows more emphasis upon the curve of the underside, and in general has a bit of a broader bowl as well. This is only emphasized by the Chinook finish, sporting a handsome deep black silhouette over a delicate sandblast. As with all Brigham pipes the Chinook also features the Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France