Brigham: Chinook (16) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0673
Brigham's pipes are finely made renditions of classic shapes. Here, the "16" shows off a perfect English Bulldog silhouette, with a thick diamond shank leading to a smartly canted bowl. The stummel was sandblasted nearly smooth and stained dark. Of course, it includes the Rock Maple inserts that Brigham developed to reduce "tongue bite" by reducing moisture, tars and oils to create a cool, dry smoke.
- Christopher A. Huff
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France