Brigham: Chinook (19) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0723
Though already a long, lean, classic Canadian by nature, the Brigham "19" comes off all the more so in the jet-black, chic sandblast of the Chinook line. Like all Brigham pipes, this lissome Canadian features the Rock Maple insert system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.77 in./171.96 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France