Brigham: Algonquin (254) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0719
Though most Brigham shapes are pretty directly classical, the "54"-style bent Billiard has a decidedly more quirky profile with its subtle angle of bend counterbalancing a very strong heel, though overall it still obviously maintains an English sense of proportions. As with all Brighams, it features their Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy