Brigham: Voyageur (109) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0760
Featuring a dark rustication lined by smooth-polished, contrast stained edges, the Voyageur presents Brigham's robust "09" straight Apple in a composition that is equal parts rugged and handsome. Like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy